Wolf Howling at the Moon Adventure
Adventure Goal: Prepare Wolfs to organize a program for an audience and speak in front of a group.
Complete the following Requirements.
- Show you can communicate in at least two different ways.
- Work with your den or family to create an original skit.
- Work together with your den or family to plan, prepare, and rehearse a campfire program to present at a den meeting or pack program.
- Perform your role for a den meeting or pack program.
Ideas for Adventure Requirements:
- Different ways to communicate include: facial expressions, writing, drawing, touching, sign language, speaking, braille, morse code
- A short skit with simple lines usually works much better. Ensure every scout gets to be on stage.
- Presenting to a small, friendly audience is a great way to get more comfortable performing. Consider inviting parents and siblings to arrive 15 minutes before the end of a regular den meeting just for the short program, so an extra meeting is not needed.
- Communicate with other den leaders to ensure a variety of entertainment since they will all have similar requirements.
Den Meeting Ideas for Howling at the Moon Adventure:
- Play some Communication games.
- View Kid's Health communication info.
- Use the Campfire Program Planner.
- There are many ideas for Wolf skits, songs, stories, and jokes available.
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
Just for Fun: Socializing merit badge
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts