Pinewood Derby Top Ten List Joke
Top ten signs that dad is taking the Pinewood Derby too seriously:
- Dad 'trash talks' the tiger cubs
- The Scout gets his first look at the car as he walks to the registration table
- Dad keeps referring to it as 'my car'
- Car and Driver magazine wants to feature your car on next month's cover
- Dad threatens to break the Scout's fingers if he touches it after the wheels are on
- Mom asks the Cubmaster to delay the start of the race because "we're still taking bets"
- Dad asked Santa for a Pinewood Derby track for Christmas
- "What? You mean there are no trophies for the adults?"
- Even though he is in the stands, 60' feet away, dad is sure the finish line judge called it wrong
- At the end of the race, Dad is the one crying
Click one to vote:
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts
bakely on Pink Jellybean story
Thomas Holt on Athletics mb
Scouter Paul on Fundraising
Scouter Paul on Space Exploration MB
Niranjan Podduturi on Space Exploration MB
Dave on Watch for Bears joke
Scouter Paul on Conservation award
Kim on Conservation award
Joy Ragnow-Guzy on Rindercella Skit
Mia on Pink Jellybean storyMore Comments...