Pets Merit Badge
Requirements for the Pets merit badge:
- Present evidence that you have cared for a pet for four months. Get approval before you start.
- Work done for other merit badges cannot be used for this requirement.
- Write in 200 words or more about the care, feeding, and housing of your pet. Tell some interesting facts about it. Tell why you have this kind of pet. Give local laws, if any, relating to the pet you keep.
- Show that you have read a book or pamphlet, approved by your counselor, about your kind of pet. Discuss with your counselor what you have learned from what you read.
- Do ONE of the following:
- Show your pet in some pet show.
- Start a friend raising a pet like yours. Help your friend get a good start.
- Train a pet in three or more tricks or special abilities.
Aug 20, 2014 - Brent Gear
Oct 01, 2014 - cameron
Mar 09, 2015 - BalletMomto4
Mar 20, 2015 - SJohn
Apr 09, 2020 - Bryan Fender
May 29, 2020 - Amanda Buchanan
Jun 01, 2020 - Quinn Ellis
Jun 02, 2020 - Jane
Jul 07, 2020 - Dean Anderson
The residents remained inside while the pets and thier owners were outside.
Sep 26, 2020 - Angela White
Like the blue macaw from Rio. Lol.
Sep 19, 2021 - Donna the animal trainer
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
Just for Fun: Socializing merit badge
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts