10 Tips to Get Along Minute
This Minute is meant for Scouts BSA.
Here are 10 tips to improve how you relate to other people.
- Smile at people - it takes sixty-five muscles to frown, only fifteen to smile
- Call people by name - to do that, you need to learn their name
- Speak to people - take a chance and approach someone new
- Be friendly - if you would have friends, be one
- Be cordial - speak and act as if everything that you do is a real pleasure
- Be interested in people - find out what makes them tick
- Be generous with praise - stingy with criticism.
- Be considerate of the feelings of others - think what impact your words will have before you speak them
- Be thoughtful of the opinions of others - there are three sides to a controversy; yours, the other person's, and the right one.
- Be ready to serve - helping someone strengthens that bond of friendship.
Click one to vote:
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
Just for Fun: Socializing merit badge
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts
Scouter Paul on Sports MB
Charles Diamond on Sports MB
Lisa Renee Renrick on Old Smokey song
Mark Smith on Camping MB
Scouter Paul on Contest
Michael Black on Contest
Scouter Paul on Aviation m.b.
Robert Dusher on Aviation m.b.
Jill Summary on Wolf Adventures
John on Greased Watermelon gameMore Comments...