Play On Names
Match each statement on the left to the appropriate tree on the right.
Fill in the blanks with the name of the tree the statement reminds you of.
- ______ A person who is old.
- ______ Something that stretches
- ______ A bright color
- ______ A nut
- ______ Small insect
- ______ Another name for cleaning up
- ______ OK spelled with an A in the middle
- ______ A present for a teacher
- ______ The most "knotty" wood
- ______ The sound a slap makes
- ______ Fire leftovers
- ______ A city in west Texas
Tree Worksheet Answers
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
BSss on Square Knots
Jane on Arrow of Light
Justin on Arrow of Light
David on AoL Duty to God
Trish on AoL Duty to God
nancy ellenbecker on Cairns
Kim Thornton on Scout Oath
Jane on Scouting 4 Food
Liz Kramer on Scouting 4 Food
Jay Renner on Spoof Merit BadgesMore Comments...