Webelos Duty to God and You Adventure
Adventure Goal: Learn about and practice the scout's religious faith.
Complete Requirement 1 and at least two others of your choice.
- Discuss with your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age, if you have not done so already.
- Discuss with your family, family's faith leader, or other trusted adult how planning and participating in a service of worship or reflection helps you live your duty to God.
- List one thing that will bring you closer to doing your duty to God, and practice it for one month. Write down what you will do each day to remind you.
Ideas for Adventure Requirements:
- Have scouts complete requirements at home. Define time in a den meeting for scouts to share what they did for requirements #1 and #2.
Den Meeting Ideas for Duty to God and You Adventure:
- Include Graces at your scout meals and snacks.
- Explain and promote the Religious Emblem award to scouts that have not earned it yet.
- Use Faith Service to plan a service.
Jan 25, 2017 - Terry Dennis
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys