Boy Scout Trail Organizations
The boy scout usa organization is a hierarchical structure from each scout to the top national director. This organizational structure helps keep the program consistent across the country and makes the movement of members from one boy scout unit to another possible.
- The smallest grouping is a Den for cub scouts usa or Patrol for boy scouts usa.
- The dens are combined into a Cub Scout Pack, while patrols are combined into a Boy Scout Troop. Packs and Troops are called 'units' in the scouting organizational hierarchy.
- Both Packs and Troops form a District.
- Districts form a Council.
- Councils are grouped into Areas.
- Areas are grouped into Regions.
- BSA National Council is in Irving, Texas.
These boy scout usa and cub scout usa units are similar to the organization in other countries, but they may have different names for Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts as well as different age or grade breaks. Another major difference is whether scouting is for girls and boys or boys only.
Kayla on Webelos
Lester Van Huss on Genealogy MB
Scouter Paul on Summertime Pack award
Joanne on Summertime Pack award
Ron Snowden on Shotgun m.b.
Alicia on Marshmallow activity
Peter on Belt Loops
Kayla on Webelos Uniform
Kayla on Uniforms
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content - scout software
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America