Noah's Ark Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Much about life can be learned from Noah's Ark:
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember we're all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- Use the buddy system.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Hugh Janus on Boy Scout Recipes
Amanda on Outdoor Ethics award
Joey on Pink Jellybean story
Vic Kaplan on Mine Hand song
ANC on Rain song
Lydia on Pizza Man song
Jeff M on Cit. in Nation MBMore Comments...