Noah's Ark Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Much about life can be learned from Noah's Ark:
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember we're all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- Use the buddy system.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Scouter Paul on Choosing Adults post
Doug on Choosing Adults post
Scouter Paul on Arrow of Light
Scouter Paul on Cit. in Nation MB
Jamie on Arrow of Light
Terry Eckberg on Cit. in Nation MB
Spencer on Moose post
Scouter Paul on Camping MB
Sue on Camping MB
Scouter Paul on Outdoor Activity awardMore Comments...