This is a fast, active game with the direction of play changing constantly.
Two teams on a football field or similar area.
Play starts with a kick-off. Play resumes with a kick-off after a score.
A team advances the ball to the opponent's end zone by throwing or kicking the ball.
- There is no tackling.
- Any scout may catch, pick up, or kick the ball.
- An opponent may not take the ball when it is in the hands of a player.
- A scout may take no more than 5 steps with the ball.
- To score, the ball must be caught in the end zone.
- A scout may not take steps into the end zone with the ball to score.
- If the ball touches the ground in the end zone for any reason, possession goes to that defending team.
A dropped pass in the field does not mean the other team takes control. Whoever picks up the ball is on offense.
A scout could dribble the ball down the field by kicking it or tossing it in the air to himself. You might want to add a rule that no one can touch the ball twice in succession.