A penny for every scout.
Five fake $100 bills for every scout. (could use any tokens or counters)
Some prizes (optional)
Hand out the paper money and pennies to each scout.
The goal is to challenge others to games of 'skill' and win their money from them. The scout with the most money when time is called gets first choice at prizes or gets to claim the title of 'Its My Lucky Day' Champion.
There are 3 games:
- Rock, Paper, Scissors - the usual game
- Heads/Tails - while the challenger flips his coin, the other scout chooses Heads or Tails.
- Even/Odd - Each scout holds from 0 to 5 fingers out behind his back. On "GO", they each bring their hands to the front. If the total is Even, the challenger wins.
- The challenger chooses the game.
- Single games only, no 2 out of 3.
- You must accept any challenge.
- You may not compete against someone twice in a row - you must play against someone else before challenging him again.
- When you are out of bills, go to the Bankrupt area.
- When you win a game, you must yell, 'Its My Lucky Day!' while your opponent gives you your winnings.