10 Tips to Get Along Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Here are 10 tips to improve how you relate to other people.
- Smile at people - it takes sixty-five muscles to frown, only fifteen to smile
- Call people by name - to do that, you need to learn their name
- Speak to people - take a chance and approach someone new
- Be friendly - if you would have friends, be one
- Be cordial - speak and act as if everything that you do is a real pleasure
- Be interested in people - find out what makes them tick
- Be generous with praise - stingy with criticism.
- Be considerate of the feelings of others - think what impact your words will have before you speak them
- Be thoughtful of the opinions of others - there are three sides to a controversy; yours, the other person's, and the right one.
- Be ready to serve - helping someone strenghtens that bond of friendship.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Mark Gayda on Books Never Written
Scouter Paul on Cub Knife post
Scouter Paul on First Aid MB
SM Alan on First Aid MB
Heather Miller on Cub Knife post
LJ on Programming mb
grado on Emergency Prep MB
Scouter Paul on Plumbing MB
Scouter Paul on Art m.b.
Kelly Plunkett on Plumbing MBMore Comments...