10 Tips to Get Along Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Here are 10 tips to improve how you relate to other people.
- Smile at people - it takes sixty-five muscles to frown, only fifteen to smile
- Call people by name - to do that, you need to learn their name
- Speak to people - take a chance and approach someone new
- Be friendly - if you would have friends, be one
- Be cordial - speak and act as if everything that you do is a real pleasure
- Be interested in people - find out what makes them tick
- Be generous with praise - stingy with criticism.
- Be considerate of the feelings of others - think what impact your words will have before you speak them
- Be thoughtful of the opinions of others - there are three sides to a controversy; yours, the other person's, and the right one.
- Be ready to serve - helping someone strenghtens that bond of friendship.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
hi on Clean Socks skit
Phill on Young Eagle post
Richie on Patsy Atsy song
Scouter Paul on Scout Study Guide
Tracie George on Scout Study Guide
Bob Stephan on Zulu Warrior song
Ric Williams on Young Eagle post
Scouter Paul on Nova award
Teresa on Nova award
Teresa on Young Eagle postMore Comments...