10 Tips to Get Along Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Here are 10 tips to improve how you relate to other people.
- Smile at people - it takes sixty-five muscles to frown, only fifteen to smile
- Call people by name - to do that, you need to learn their name
- Speak to people - take a chance and approach someone new
- Be friendly - if you would have friends, be one
- Be cordial - speak and act as if everything that you do is a real pleasure
- Be interested in people - find out what makes them tick
- Be generous with praise - stingy with criticism.
- Be considerate of the feelings of others - think what impact your words will have before you speak them
- Be thoughtful of the opinions of others - there are three sides to a controversy; yours, the other person's, and the right one.
- Be ready to serve - helping someone strengthens that bond of friendship.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Lynn on Elephant Joke
Tony "Kaa" Milne on Monk joke
David Mathews on Flag ceremony
David Willis on AoL Duty to God
David Mathews on Tiger awards
David Mathews on Outdoor Activity award
Angel on Snakes Story
Scouter Paul on Shark game
Scouter Paul on Natl Outdoor Badges award
Stephen on Natl Outdoor Badges awardMore Comments...