Pinewood Derby Top Ten List Joke
Top ten signs that dad is taking the Pinewood Derby too seriously:
- Dad 'trash talks' the tiger cubs
- The Scout gets his first look at the car as he walks to the registration table
- Dad keeps referring to it as 'my car'
- Car and Driver magazine wants to feature your car on next month's cover
- Dad threatens to break the Scout's fingers if he touches it after the wheels are on
- Mom asks the Cubmaster to delay the start of the race because "we're still taking bets"
- Dad asked Santa for a Pinewood Derby track for Christmas
- "What? You mean there are no trophies for the adults?"
- Even though he is in the stands, 60' feet away, dad is sure the finish line judge called it wrong
- At the end of the race, Dad is the one crying
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Dennis Edlin on Red Lips story
Jane on Lion uniform
Jane on Activities
Jane on Lion awards
Dave M. on Lion awards
Buck Landers on Activities
Sally Deckard on Home
Tommy on Funky song
Carolyn Taylor on Cannibal King song
Carolyn Taylor on Cannibal King songMore Comments...