This Game should be done Outside.
frisbee, softball, rubber ball, football, or any other throwing item.
The object is to catch the frisbee enough times to become the thrower.
One scout starts as the thrower and the other scouts gather around the throwing distance from the thrower.
The thrower yells out, "100" or "200" or any amount he wants the throw to be worth. Then, he throws the frisbee towards the group of scouts.
Whoever catches the frisbee gains the stated points.
The first person to reach 500 becomes the thrower.
- When a new thrower is up, everyone starts over at zero or keeps their current tally, whatever is decided at the start of the game.
- Dead or Alive - two values can be assigned to a throw, such as "100 dead 400 alive". If a person catches it in the air, he gets the 'alive' value. If it hits the ground first, he gets the 'dead' value. Values like "200 dead -400 alive" are legal.
- If using a bouncy ball, standard values can be assigned such as 200 in the air, 100 after 1 bounce, 50 after 2 bounces, or 25 for all others.
- Grab Bag - if the thrower yells "Grab Bag" for a throw, then the scouts have no idea what the value is. It may be 500 or -10,000. This one is usually specifically ruled against at the start of a game.
- Jackpot - whoever catches this throw is automatically the next thrower. Usually used by someone who has been up a long time or needs to leave.