Glow Team Activity
Glow stick bracelets can be purchased for less than 10 cents each - http://happyglow.com
Meet in a room that has no windows, or cover the windows with dark paper, or meet at night.
Explain that you will tell them challenges that they need to work together to solve. Once they feel they have solved the challenge, they should cheer then be quiet so they can hear the next challenge.
Give each scout a glow bracelet and turn off all the lights.
Some challenges to try:
- Each person creates their own personal ring:
- One fourth of you stand by each wall of the room
- Throw your ring to someone on the opposite wall and catch a ring thrown your way
- Roll your ring to someone across from you
- Create a chain
- Create a separate loop for each color
- Create one large loop
- Have everyone stand inside the loop
Other fun things to do with glow bracelets:
- Play disc golf - stick some up out in a field and throw rings at them
- Play frisbee
- Play horseshoes
- See how high you can throw it and catch it
- Try to throw it over the point of a flagpole
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Scouter Paul on Merit Badges
Scott Filson on Scouts
Gavin Myers on Merit Badges
Scouter Paul on Recognition
Jamie Sanborn on Recognition
Tony Lopez on Worship 1
Scouter Paul on Camping MB
Chris on Camping MB
Scouter Paul on Reptile mb
Les Nickerson on Apple Crisp recipeMore Comments...