Pets Merit Badge
Requirements for the Pets merit badge:
- Present evidence that you have cared for a pet for four months. Get approval before you start.
- Work done for other merit badges cannot be used for this requirement.
- Write in 200 words of more about the care, feeding, and housing of your pet. Tell some interesting facts about it. Tell why you have this kind of pet. Give local laws, if any, relating to the pet you keep.
- Show that you have read a book or pamphlet, approved by your counselor, about your kind of pet. Discuss with your counselor what you have learned from what you read.
- Do ONE of the following:
- Show your pet in some pet show.
- Start a friend raising a pet like yours. Help your friend get a good start.
- Train a pet in three or more tricks or special abilities.
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Steve Denney on Contest
Louisa Anderson Berry on Acting post
Scouter Paul on Tell a Friend
Harriet Barone on Tell a Friend
Scouter Paul on Personal Fitness mb
Wes on Pull Tabs project
Jarrett on Uniforms
Tyrone on Personal Fitness mb
Scouter Paul on Uniforms
Jarrett on UniformsMore Comments...