Bear Grin and Bear It Adventure
Adventure Goal: Learn to include everyone and enjoy helping others have fun as much as having fun yourself.
- Play a challenge game or initiative game with the members of your den. Take part in a reflection after the game.
- Working with the members of your den, organize a Cub Scout carnival and lead it at a special event.
- Help younger Cub Scouts take part in one of the events at the Cub Scout carnival.
- After the Cub Scout carnival, discuss with the members of your den and your den leader what went well, what could be done better, and how everyone worked together to make the event a success.
- Make and present an award to one of the adults who helped you organize the activities at the Cub Scout carnival.
Ideas for Adventure Requirements:
- Read more information about Activity Reflections.
- Start planning this with other Pack leaders months before it will be held. This should be part of the annual program planning.
- The Bears will be leading Tigers and Wolfs to participate in the activities the Bears host.
- This is reflecting on a larger scale, rather than right after a specific game or activity. IT is best done immediately after the event.
- Trophy parts and kits can be found here.
Den Meeting Ideas for Grin and Bear It Adventure:
- Play Count to 10.
- Play All Aboard.
- Play Bizz Buzz.
- Play Can Stack.
- Play Mule Relay.
- Do Spider Web as a reflection activity.
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts
Paulo Pereira on Eagle Project post
Kaeil Winchester on Hearse Song
Dennis Kirson on Square Knots
Nancy Boone on Build Better World
Jane on Arrow of Light
cbone on Arrow of Light
ang on Arrow of Light
H. Edward Yoder on Back to Gilwell song
Scouter Paul on Awards
Deanne on Billboard songMore Comments...