Cub Scouts Soccer Sports Belt Loop and Pin
> > > Triple Prizes < < <
Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, and Webelos Scouts may complete requirements in a family, den, pack, school, or community environment. Tiger Cubs must work with their parents or adult partners. Parents and partners do not earn loops or pins.
Requirements for the Soccer Belt Loop
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of soccer to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing soccer skills.
- Play a game of soccer.
Requirements for the Soccer Pin
Earn the Soccer belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Participate in a pack, school, or community soccer tournament.
- Demonstrate the skills of passing, collecting, shooting, heading, dribbling, and tackling.
- Demonstrate skill in goal keeping.
- Accurately lay out a soccer field for a game.
- Demonstrate five types of fouls and explain why players should avoid them.
- Demonstrate how to juggle the soccer ball and keep it from touching the ground for 30 seconds.
- Play at least two games of Soccer Tennis.
- Spend at least a total of six hours over several practice periods playing soccer. Keep track of your time on a chart.
- Join and participate in a soccer team in your community or school.
- Attend a high school, college, or professional soccer game.
- Learn about a U.S. Olympic soccer team and report your information to your den.
- Explain the history of soccer.
Soccer Online Resources
Scouter Paul on Tiger Cubs
Skylar on Boom Chicka Boom song
dlinkous on Tiger Cubs
Scouter Paul on Emergency Prep award
Sandra on Emergency Prep award
Ryan Kane on Bobcat
Michelle Mahler on Belt Loops
Scouter Paul on Belt Loops
Rebeca on Belt Loops
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content - scout software
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America