Top 10 Lists Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Here are some various Top 10 Lists you might find useful or entertaining.
Things Fathers Say
10. What's for dinner?
9. Stop changing channels and give me the remote.
8. What did I just get finished telling you?
7. Be quiet. I'm trying to think.
6. This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.
5. Do you think money grows on trees?
4. We are NOT lost, I do NOT need to ask for directions.
3. How many times do I have to tell you?
2. Just wait until you have kids of your own.
1. I don't know. Ask your mother.
Things You'll Never Hear a Father Say
10. Here, you take the remote.
9. Sure take my car, and here's $50 for gas too.
8. Wow blue hair, cool!
7. Will you please turn that music up?
6. Why don't you sleep in tomorrow. I'll cut the grass.
5. Let's not argue. You're probably right.
4. Your mom and I will be gone this weekend, Why don't you have some friends over?
3. I think you've been studying too hard.
2. We're lost. I'd better stop and ask for directions.
1. I make plenty of money, you don't need to get a job.
Things Mothers Say
10. What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
9. Put on a jacket, you're making me cold.
8. Don't read in the dark, you’ll ruin your eyes.
7. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
6. Don't run with scissors.
5. Always wear clean underwear in case you get in an accident.
4. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been.
3. You're going to poke someone’s eye out with that!
2. Eat your vegetables. There are people starving in Africa.
1. Because I'm your Mother, that's why!