This Award is meant for Venturer scouts.
The Venturing Leadership Award is presented by councils, regions, or National Council to venturers and adults having made exceptional contributions to Venturing and who exemplify the Venturing code.
There are three levels of award:
- Council: Medallion suspended from blue and white ribbon and worn around the neck. (For unit-, district-, and council-level recognition.)
- Area/Region: Medallion suspended from green and white ribbon and worn around the neck.
- National: Medallion suspended from red and white ribbon and worn around the neck.
: Silver knot on green/red/blue background with silver border. Award Requirements
- Venturing Leadership Award candidates must be registered and involved in Venturing as a Venturer or an adult for at least one year.
- Candidates must hold a leadership position or office on the unit, district, council, area, region or national level (as appropriate for the level of award presented).
- Candidates must show exceptional dedication and give outstanding leadership and service to Venturing and to Venturers on the level appropriate for the award.
Download an application form
See BSA page
for more info.