Pancake Relay Activity
This Activity is meant for Boy Scouts.
For each team:
- stove or fire
- pan, bowl, spatula, spoon
- dried pancake mix and water
Tie rope between two trees about 9 or 10 feet up.
Have a judge available at the rope for each patrol.
Good competition activity.
The racers take the batter so the next pancake can not be started until they return.
If a pancake is dropped, it still needs to be eaten or a new one cooked.
The pancake needs to be flipped over the rope before being eaten.
: Eat pancakes in shortest time. Instructions
- Build a fire.
- Prepare pancake batter.
- Cook a pancake.
- Carry the pancake on the spatula to the rope. Take the bowl of batter and a buddy.
- Flip the pancake over the rope and the buddy catches it in his hand (or not).
- Buddy eats the pancake and gets clearance from a judge.
- Buddies run back to the fire and next pair cook a pancake.
- Repeat a set number of times.
Did you try it and like it? Or hate it?|
Click a thumb to vote: