I just reviewed my list of 2007 resolutions that I've had pinned to the wall here by my desk. Of the 13 resolutions, I successfully completed 10 and 2 were outside of my control. Not bad!
For 2008, I resolve to:
- Write in Scoutmaster Musings at least 3 times per week
- Add some new piece of content to BoyScoutTrail at least every other day
- Launch two new websites
- Teach CPR and First Aid at least 3 times
- Implement at least two troop program changes to improve new scout retention
- Invite a family to dinner every month
- Keep my weight at its current level (just had to add that, right?)
I sincerely hope that 2008 is a terrific year for all the scouts, scouters, and others that happen to occasionally take a peek at BoyScoutTrail.com - and even for all those hundreds of thousands that don't even know this site exists. :-)
Happy New Year!
Posted: 11:15 01-01-2008 284 Previous Post Next Post
archives: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005
Site Disclosure Statement